Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tip of the Day - 1

There were many tips given during our conversations - magic keys, tricks, etc. This next one could help you out on many occasions when the site refuses your password, that you know is correct.

The secret is that passwords are always case-sensitive - if your password was "checkers" and your Caps Lock was on while you typed it, what you actually typed was "CHECKERS" and that is different from "checkers".

As they never show the password, one just does not see what he types, so the Tip of the Day is: if the password does not work, push the Caps Lock key and type the password again!

2 comments:

Moochie said...

Hi. Somehow I'm in again. During my trying to get through somehow I have created Moochie's blog at http:/moochieblogspot.com. I told it to remember me. I'll come back after several hours. Hopefully everything is ok from now on.

Moochie said...

I'm getting someway. I'm going to stick with this for now. It's working.

Moochie